Friday, March 20, 2009

Inspired by "If"

I brought Xerox today at 4.41 and hope that it goes up. I know its not the best time to invest in the market and there is no guarantee that our investments wont tank but as Kipling once wrote "If you can make one heap of all your winnings and risk it on one turn of pitch and toss, and lose, and start again at your beginnings and never breath a word about your loss......you'll be a Man, my son" " so why not live the crazy life and see if I have guts to be in the stock market at the first place. I cant say that I am not getting butterflies in my stomach,but overall i feel confident. I have done my research , have been following this stock for a long time and after they cut the dividends today , i feel that its the right moment to get a piece of it .

Lets see how next week, turns out to be :)

No comments:

Post a Comment