Saturday, March 7, 2009

Enthusiasm or being blown away?

Its funny how people get carried away in excitements. Last weekend, I was at one of my friends place for dinner,Karthik(my friend) and Vinita ( his wife) had made awesome chicken curry and we all were having very good time . I enquired Vinita about the recipe for the curry and before she could explain it to me , one of my other friend who happens to be a very nice guy but does have a tendency of getting hyper-excited hijacked the whole agenda and declared ostentatiously that I cant cook it .

Let me take a step back and explain the whole reason of him being so cynical about myself. I have been boasting about my culinary skills since last two years without any factual display and last weekend when I enquired about the recipe,he could not take it anymore and challenged me that if I cook chicken curry anytime within next seven days (ending on March 08, 2009),he would gladly give away his new BMW 335i to Vinita.

Well folks......tonight is the big night .I am going to cook chicken curry tonight and after that we will have a small hand over ceremony in which BMW will exchange hands:)

Apart from humour , Isn't it strange that people do such irrational things in excitement??????

1 comment:

  1. Very good story,I really enjoyed it, and yes I am totally agree people can say or do incredible actions in excitement!

    ReplyDelete